In 20I5, the leading mobile brand in Africa; TECNO Mobile launched its digital music service which was known as “Boom Player”. Fast forward to 2017, Boomplay is now currently the #1 fastest growing music community, lifestyle and entertainment application with a focus on music, both audio and audio-visuals. The outstanding music app seems to to build the largest and most sustainable digital music platform in pan-Africa. You can find Artistes and songs you obviously might thought is lost on the platform.
Boomplay allows you to do the following seamlessly;
- Download music
- Subscribe for unlimited music,
- Listen to their favorite songs,
- Watch videos on the go,
- Curate personal playlist
- Follow, engage and interact with fellow users
- Listen to their favorite celebrity’s music
The outstanding stats about this music app is good news for content owners. With over 7 million users and a monthly rapid growth of over 700k new users, Boomplay continues to be preloaded on the No 1 Smartphone in Africa – TECNO as well as one of the fastest selling brands in Africa & India – iTel.
Here are tops advantages to having your content on Boomplay
- Boomplay is Africa’s #1 music app with the largest yet the fastest growing user base. Boomplay currently has 7 million users and 700k new users every month.
- Boomplay operates with unprecedented transparency. It’s CMS portal allows its Content Providers to check all reports in real time. Keep all stakeholders away from fraud.
- Boomplay app is preloaded on all TECNO android devices which is Africa’s No. 1 smartphone brand with over 10 million shipments every year.
- Apart from the pre-load channel, Boomplay is also widely accepted across the Android ecosystem. Boomplay has had 1.3 million installs from Google Play alone only after 11 months. And with the launch of the latest version v 3.0 on March 1st, Boomplay is now being downloaded over 15,000 unique users daily.
- Boomplay supports all kinds of local payment methods including Operator Direct Billing, Mobile Payment and Bank Cards which is undoubtedly the best monetizable distribution channel for any artist who is interested in the African market.
- Boomplay also has the “Daily Lucky draw” which allows its users to spin raffle to win “Boom Coins” to purchase music which serves as an incentive for users.
- Boomplay operators seem to also have true understanding of the under-tapped and growing African Music market
You can get your content on the app by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org