Public Relation and Digital Marketer
- Should be able to communicate effectively with clients and maintain their status, images and reputation on all media platforms
- Should be able to deliver a digital and creative marketing campaign for the company
- Should have a degree in marketing, be a member of the chartered institute of management or related reputable professional certification.
- Should know how to effectively use and utilize data analytics from social media platforms.
- Should know how to research, write and edit in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports; and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Plan implement and execute PR management strategies
- Detailed Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media and other affiliated programmes.
- Should be able to work within time delivery time frame, achieve targets and under pressure
- Should be able to work without supervision and be a team player
- Love for music and entertainment background is an added advantage
1.Please kindly send the following as an attachment to email@example.com
-Curriculum Vitae (Max of 2 pages)
-Resume (Max of 1 page)
-Personal Statement (why you deserve the job) (Max of 1 page)
2. The Job might require you to sleep at work 3-4 times a week
3. Location is Lagos (Island)
4. If you are Lazy, uninspired, not ambitious, not purpose driven. PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER